Towne & Locke is seeking an experienced ERP Implementation Specialist to join our client’s growing team in Clifton, NJ . This position offers $70,000 - $80,000 per year plus insurance benefits, 401K, paid time off etc.
Our Client has been providing technology solutions for Distributors with a corporate focus on the Medical and Pharmaceutical Supply Chain. Their software system, MDS, is a complete ERP solution including modules to support the accounting, warehousing (wireless and traditional), purchasing, inventory, and order processing needs of client companies. Other modules include RemoteNet, our web based customer information system, CRM, and Document Management.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the full life cycle of a client company. This will include working with the sales department providing pre-sales support; meeting with the client to define system requirements; working with senior analysts to develop programming specifications; and guiding program modifications through to implementation. The Specialist is also responsible for the training of all levels of customer personnel in the proper use of the system.The ability to communicate to all levels is required. As our customers are located throughout the United States, some travel will be required.
The implementation specialist will supervise all aspects of the system installation at the client, and the ongoing relationship between our company and the client.
Requirements for this position include:
- Ability to manage customer installations and to work with internal programming and support teams
- The successful candidate should be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Have the ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, work independently and make decisions autonomously
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of business operations, and how the computer functions within the business environment.
- Experience with Accounting and/or Distribution Software
- Good working knowledge of programming languages, operating system, utilities, and general testing techniques
- Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and other PC applications.
- Some out of town travel will be required.
- Occasionally be available for off-hours support.
- Company offers competitive salary and benefit package